Hot Roast Ham and Spring Greens Sandwich
Rustle up this fancy sandwich of garlicky greens and irresistible roast ham for lunch today.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30g/1oz butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 head spring greens, roughly chopped
- 2 slices roast ham
- 1 baguette
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a pan over a low heat and fry the chopped garlic for a few seconds. Add the spring greens to the pan.
- Tear in the slices of roast ham and fry for a further two minutes
- Slice the baguette in half lengthways and place in the pan to warm through and to absorb the butter and oil.
- Fill the baguette with the ham and greens and serve.