Mushroom and Spinach Lasagne
A delicious vegetarian alternative… Meat eaters can try adding strips of chicken fillet – its scrumpcious!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250g pack mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp thyme leaves, chopped
- 200g bag spinach
- 300g tub light soft cheese
- 4 tbsp grated parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- 6 fresh lasagne sheets
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic and cook for 1 min. Add the mushrooms and thyme, then cook for 3 mins until they start to soften. Throw in the spinach and stir until the heat of the pan wilts the leaves. Remove from the heat and stir in the soft cheese, 1 tbsp of the Parmesan and some seasoning.
- Put a quarter of the spinach mix on the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish, lay 2 pasta sheets on top, then repeat until you have used all the pasta. Finish with the final quarter of the spinach mix, sprinkle over the rest of the Parmesan, then bake for 35 mins until golden and the pasta is tender.